A book is a medium for recording information in the form of writing or images. Similarly, Self-help books are more effective at helping us learn new life skills.
- THINK LIKE A MONK
- HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
- FEAR NOT BE STRONG
- THE ASPIRANT
- THE POWER OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY
- WINGS OF FIRE
- ONE DAY LIFE WILL CHANGE
1. THINK LIKE A MONK
Every business library should include at least one of these gems.
- This top book Think like a monk “ Written by jay Shetty “that can set your mindset to an another level. You’ll definitely get to know how to face society and balance the things in your life. The book is written in a language that can be easily understood by a beginner level reader. Simultaneously, The content, however, is detailed and in-depth and may take beginners some time to get through. Most importantly, “Think Like a Monk” is a book that helps us live a more peaceful and purposeful life; one that is full of gratitude and brimming with positivity. Therefore, No, the book doesn’t promise us overnight miracles, but what it does promise is a sense of calmness, a change of attitude, more love, more positivity, and better clarity of who we are.
“Your identity is a mirror covered with dust. When you first look in the mirror, the truth of who you are and what you value is obscured. Clearing it may not be pleasant, but only when that dust is gone can you see your true reflection.”– Jay Shetty, Think Like a Monk
2. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
2. Dale Carnegie wrote this top book How to Win Friends and Influence People. it is a top Self-help book , published in 1936. After that, Over 30 million copies have been sold worldwide, making it one of the best-selling books of all time. Meanwhile, Carnegie had been conducting business education courses in New York since 1912. furthermore, The core idea is that you can change other people’s behavior simply by changing your own. In conclusion, It teaches you the principles to better understand people, become a more likable person, improve relationships, win others over, and influence behavior through leadership. In conclusion,
- “ Principle 1: Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
- Principle 2: Give honest and sincere appreciation.
- Principle 3: Arouse in the other person an eager want. “
3. FEAR NOT BE STRONG
3. ” Swami vivekananda ” wrote a top book named Fear not be strong. Top Strength and fearlessness are two virtues which are markers of the health of human being and the society. However, Every crime and and antisocial and inhuman act is the outcome of lack of true strength and fearlessness. But what do we mean by strength, and what does fearlessness connote? In this booklet published by Advaita Ashrama, a publication branch of Ramakrishna Math, Belur Math, Swami Tathagatananda has presented Vivekananda’s views on this subject. furthermore, We are sure the author’s presentation will shed new light on our understanding of these eternal virtues and will urge our younger generation to imbibe and practice them.
” Anything that makes you weak Physically, Intellectually, Spiritually. Reject as poison. “
4. THE ASPIRANT
4. ” Mathew Joseph ” wrote a top book called The Aspirants . it is one of the top books that you must read. if you do not become what you once aspired to become, does it matter? ‘THE ASPIRANT’ looks for an answer to this perennial question. Therefore, it is the story of a young man who once wanted to become a Carmelite monk, but ended up becoming a monk of a different order- A civil servant. In other words, The Aspirant by Mathew Joseph is a helpful book for those who are starting their exploration of the truth, and the nature of the mind and its challenges, the purpose of life, the conflict between ego and Self. The book simplifies a lot of things by showing that the monk mind is an indispensable and integral part of life.
“ We need to be more deliberate about the values we follow because our values guide us in life. Mathew Joseph encourages readers to pursue higher values, including gratitude, service, truthfulness, and compassion. Ultimately, these higher values are what will give you happiness, fulfilment, and meaning.”
5. THE POWER OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
5. The power of a positive attitude written by Robert Fritz. It is one of the top books. Firstly, Every aspect of our lives is affected by our attitude. Secondly, Obstacles can be overcome and goals achieved by adjusting our outlook. Roger Fritz guides us to a better understanding of how our attitude can affect the achievement of others, as well as our own performance. Thirdly, Always give yourself a second and third chance. Do not give up or give in easily. Similarly True positive thinking is not just saying that everything will be okay, but at the same time being realistic with possible losses. In order to bring beneficial changes and improvement into your life, a positive attitude has to become your predominant mental attitude throughout the day. In addition, It has to turn into a way of life and become a habit.
“The secret of a better and more successful life is to cast out those old, dead, unhealthy thoughts. substitute for them new vital, dynamic faith thoughts.”
6. Human psychology
6. ” Dr. SarabJeet Kaur ” wrote a book called Human Psychology. Firstly, There was a dire need for a book on psychology that can quench the thirst of aspiring students to understand this subject of human psychology and ‘A Concise Textbook on Human Psychology’ is a basic book to understand Psychology — The Science of Human Behavior. Secondly, The author has covered the subject very well, beginning with basic functionality of different parts of brain, subtly she enters the arena of human behavior and covers aspect like Learning, Memory, Intelligence and Emotions while maintaining link from one chapter to another. Moreover, The last chapter on ‘Dreams and Dreaming’ is unique. This book would be of great help to teachers, trainers and a broad spectrum of colleges teaching psychology as a part of their curriculum.
“Human Psychology is the science of mind and human behavior. The general definition may refer to the profession, also referred to as clinical psychology; the scholarly discipline, referred to as academic psychology or educational psychology; or the scientific pursuit, research psychology.”
7. WINGS OF FIRE
7.This book is written by the authority of the missile man of India and president of India” Dr. A. P, J Abdul Kalam.” for instance, it is one of the top books of him. He is covering his early life and his work in Indian space research and missile programs. It is the story of a boy from a humble background who went on to become a key player in Indian space research/Indian missile programs and later became the president of India. It has been divided into four parts equally. The first part narrates his early life that includes his parents, teachers and other influential role models. besides, The second part deals with Kalam’s further education, work experience and his involvement with the military projects.
” We are all born with a divine fire in us. our efforts should be to give wings to this wire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.”
8. ONE DAY LIFE WILL CHANGE
8. “SARANYA UMAKANTHAN“ wrote this book named One day life will change. it is one of the top books of her. it is a story of Vivian and Samaira. Samaira who lost everything including her parents in a day comes to Bangalore where she accidentally met Vivian. Furthermore,Samaira, an ambitious girl lost her passion, her confidence and Vivian, an entrepreneur is on a mission to bring her back on track. Will they achieve their goals?. In addition, it’s a sweet filmy story that will be loved by the new readers, and the one who wants to start reading fictions. It’s a book with a simple and delightful plot. The narration of the story is crisp and engaging keeping the reader hooked throughout.
“Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. furthermore, we should focus on our future,https://trytoopen2.mynokriportal.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=296&action=edit